Do you want your next car to be at the forefront of technological development, style, and efficiency? If so, do yourself a favor and take a look at the new vehicles that Chevrolet is offering. The following websites will help you get an overview of what you can expect in a brand-new Chevrolet. For more information, contact City Chevrolet at (619) 817-8445.
- Find out more about the 2012 Chevrolet Corvette by visiting the Kelley Blue Book website for a detailed review of the car’s strengths and weaknesses.
- Read about what Car and Driver thought about the brand new high-performance Chevy Corvettes, the Z06 and ZR1.
- Look through helpful reviews of the new Chevy Corvette and other 2012 Chevy vehicles by visiting Edmunds.com.
- Take a closer look at the highly anticipated 2013 Chevrolet Malibu at Chevrolet.com.
- Go to HybridCars.com to learn more about the full-size 2012 Chevrolet Silverado Hybrid.
- Read a review of the plug-in electric hybrid Chevrolet Volt by visiting AutoBlog.com.