To ensure that your cars, trucks and SUVs last for years to come, it's important to get regular maintenance on your vehicle. Even simple things like checking your tires for wear or checking your tire pressure can make a world of difference. Learn more about how you can keep your new car in great shape by checking out the resources below:
- Checking your tires for wear is something that can be done every day to help ensure the safety of everyone riding in the vehicle.
- Along with wear, checking the tire pressure is just as crucial and can be done at the same time.
- Knowing how to check brake pads will not only help you give you reassurance on the road, but alert you to when they do need to be changed.
- Keeping your vehicle’s fluid levels maintained is just as crucial as the above procedures in ensuring your Chevrolet has a long healthy life.
- ConsumerReports.org offers this great article about checking belts and hoses in your vehicle. If you ever feel unsure, take the vehicle in to the dealer for thorough inspection.
To see all that Chevrolet has to offer, or simply have some maintenance work done on your Chevy, come to City Chevrolet in San Diego. Contact us by phone at (617) 819-8445 for more information.